Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The best hats and fascinators made in America


Let me tell you why my hats and fascinators are the best in America.  First, each and every one of my fascinators are made by me personally, I make most of them from scratch and some from preformed frames.

The flowers are either completely handmade a petal at a time out of Sinamay or Satin and crepon sheer or they are a combination of a silk flower with organza or crepon sheer added and the centers replaced with custom stamens or beads.


I use many kinds of feathers, ranging from the traditional Ostrich, Peacock and Pheasant to unusual Chicken and Turkey feathers, I often cut, curl and/or dye them and use them very tastefully.


My fascinators are easy to wear, they are all set either on a headband or a comb and can be customized to whatever my client wants.


I am the only person making custom hats and fascinators that can make flowers out of a client's personal dress fabric, or dye fabric or feathers so that the fascinator will be even more striking and completely customized.


Price is another thing that makes my designs so appealing, custom fascinators and hats priced from $25.00 for a band of flowers or ribbon and flowers to from $32.00 to $52.00 for a custom hand made hat or fascinator.


One more thing that is rarely experienced today, wonderful customer service, your hat will arrive in a new, sturdy box with your purchase wrapped if fresh, pink tissue paper with a little "thank you" card.


My styles are unique and extremely beautiful, I follow the English styles but do not copy them, they are uniquely American with an English flair.


When you view my designs, you will see that they are delightful, delicate little confections that will make you look marvelous.
See my beautiful creations at.............
www.etsy.com/shop/thefascinatormaven  www.arlenesoriginaldesigns.com







No comments:

Post a Comment