Sunday, December 8, 2013

Long Dark Days of winter are here

No more excuses

Here in North Western Washington it is getting very cold, today it didn't get above freezing, it was 18 degrees list night. I spent the day trying to get organized so that I can seriously start on my spring line. I wrapped my gifts for the care center and for my Red Hat party, read the Sunday paper, copied down a cookie recipe from the internet, and that's about it. 

Tomorrow, I have my aerobics class in the morning, then to the grocery store to pick up some cookie supplies and then I will get started on my new fascinators.  The first group are a wheat colored yellow using the new hat blocks from
Guy Morse-Brown Hat Blocks in England, I have a really lovely pillbox shape, and a new saucer shape that I am anxious to try. I will also try to take a couple of pictures of some of the Gatsby style Wedding Fascinators I made a couple of months ago, and go through my flowers and ribbons for inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment