Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wedding fascinators

My wedding fascinators are simply the best


I have been looking through the bridal magazines, on the internet and watching "Say yes to the Dress" and I have not seen anything made in America or imported to America that can hold a candle to my wedding fascinators.  I am going to concentrate on making them even better this year and doing some creative marketing.  I have started a little early making a custom wedding fascinator for a beautiful young lady who is getting married next summer.

As soon as I have finished with my Yule Boutique commitment, I will get started on my new line for spring and I will give special attention to making the most beautiful, original and upscale wedding fascinators in the world!

Here is a little of what I did last year.


No comments:

Post a Comment